Saturday 17 September 2016

Jasmine Becket-Griffth Halloween Colouring Book Review

Hello all,

This is the newest release from the incredible artist Jasmine Becket-Griffith. After getting her first colouring book in August for my birthday, I knew I had to have this! 
As with her first book, this book has a dust jacket with the actual cover being brown. 
The book follows the same format as her first- with each left page having a brief description about the piece and the colouring piece on the right hand page. 
The paper is 150 gsm paper, with notably whiter paper in this book. Having thick paper means you can use such a wide variety of media to colour with. As seen in my photos, I used markers with no bleeding on the back of the page. 
Photos are below and an example piece. Not my finest colouring at all, but I wanted to get this review up and test out some new markers I had just purchased. 
I love this book and have to say that Jasmine's two books are some of the most treasured colouring books of my collection! 

Title: Halloween
Pages: 96  (55 colouring pieces)
Publisher:  Llewellyn Publications








You can find this book on Jasmine's website or at Book Depository! 



If you'd like me to review a certain book, or show my collection of colouring media, as always, please comment below!

Gentle hugs
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik