Monday 10 October 2016

Colouring Book Review- Spellbinding Images

Hey lovelies,
I hope you're having a magnificent Monday!
Today I am reviewing Spellbinding Images in anticipation for Halloween! 

Title:  Spellbinding Images: A Fantasy Coloring Book of Witches: Extended Edition (Volume 1)
By: Nikki Burnette
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Number of Pages:  108


This Extended Edition of Spellbinding Images was released on August 18th. In this edition, Nikki has included Minis and Grid Drawings which I personally think is fantastic! The original 20 pictures that were in the original Volume One are included in this book as well so please be mindful if you have the original.


The pages are one sided which is great if you'd like to use markers or paint. The paper is a medium thickness allowing a variety of medias to be used. 
The paper is a bright white. 


I love having some mini pieces to colour on the days you don't want to colour a large piece/don't have the energy or time but still want to colour something. 


I love the inclusion of the grid drawings! I am not the world's best drawer so I am excited to give these a try. Nikki has included some tips and tricks for grid drawing as well which is both thoughtful and helpful! 


Sample page I coloured using alcohol markers One Touch 



This book is perfect for anyone who loves fantasy colouring, as well as for the Halloween season! I really like the style of the pieces in this book and will definitely be adding more of Nikki Burnett book's to my Colouring Book Wish List! 


Gentle hugs,
Bridget 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik