Monday 7 November 2016

#HAWMC Day Six


Hello lovelies, 

Today's Prompt:
Superpower Sunday! If you had a superpower –
what would it be? How would you use it? 

What a fun question! For me, I'd love to be able to teleport for the most selfish reason possible! The question didn't say it needed to be so I could save the world so I'm going to have a superpower so I can go and visit all of my friends all over the world! 
I have made some amazing spoonie friends from places in America, the United Kingdom etc and I find it sad that for the majority of us, we won't get to meet. I don't have a lot of friends nearby and all I want to do is lay on a lounge and watch movies with my spoonie friends!
Hopefully one day I'll be able to meet some of them. It's such a wonderful connection you have when you find out someone is a spoonie!

I'm all caught up on the challenge now so I will hopefully be able to write a little more and put a little more thought into each day. 

Gentle hugs, 
Bridget 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik