Monday 7 November 2016

#HAWCM Day Five


Hello lovelies,


Today's Prompt:

Are you all about 180 characters or less? Do you enjoy shooting the perfect photo? Or perhaps love sharing posts on Facebook.What’s your favorite platform to get your voice heard and why? 

Social media.... what an interesting thing. I personally use Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram. I believe they all have different purposes and completely different ways in interacting. I also think they have different "feels" to them. For instance, for me recently, I've found Facebook has become a rather negative place. It's become very political and anger fueled with sharing things I'd rather not have thrown in my face first thing in the morning! I find Snapchat fun and playful with all the different filters. 
Recently I've been using Twitter a lot. I like having to be creative in short characters. I also have met some lovely people on there. 
Instagram is another one I love. I have several different IG accounts for different things. 

Honestly I couldn't decide on a single platform, because I do think they all work differently. I love having this blog platform to share my thoughts and feelings and then sharing the post on all my social media. 

Gentle hugs,
Bridget 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik