Sunday 6 November 2016

#HAWMC Day Two


Hello lovelies,
Let's get right into Day 2! 

What's the blogging process look like to you? 

There are certain things I like to do to keep organized with my blog. The thing is, lately I haven't been blogging because I've been flaring. Had I gotten ahead in my blogging schedule I might've been able to keep it up. But before my mini break here's how I would plan to blog. 

Write a list of blog post ideas I have. 
Whenever I have an idea I jot it down right away. I keep all my ideas in one place. Having them all in one place also helps for planning out the week and making sure I have variety in the three blog posts for the week. 

Plan your blogs for the week
I love to planner, and love my planner so I write down the blog posts I want to do for the week to keep me motivated, ensure I have variety in my posts and focus on those posts to ensure they are published in time. 

Blog three times a week
I like to blog Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays. I read its a good idea to blog numerous times a week to get people engaged in your blog. 

Blog about different things.
I like to have a little variety of topics to post about. I find writing about spoonie issues take more time and takes a lot more concentration and there is absolutely no way I could write about spoonie things three times a week. I have a lot of interests and find it fun to do quick and easy posts on coloring books and make up, as well as the meaningful ones on spoonie topics. When it comes to those spoonie posts I only write when I feel inspired, I absolutely cannot write unless I feel motivated and creative. 

In regards to the process of writing a post, I never usually write a post in one go. If its a post needing a lot of photos I usually do those first- taking the photos, watermarking them and uploading them to my computer. Being a spoonie I find it very draining to blog so I often save the post and have rests in-between writing. 

I'm sure others have their own style in blogging, but thats mine. 
Gentle hugs,
Bridget 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik