Tuesday 26 January 2016

My Christmas Colourpop order

Hey loves,
After doing my Make Up Geek order on Christmas Day I decided I would do a Colourpop order. As I mentioned with MUG, shipping to Australia costs a pretty penny- ColourPop is the worst in regards to the price- I paid a whopping $20 USD which is about $30 AUD. 
I do have a lot of the shadows so I wanted to get some of the liquid lipsticks. I absolutely adored the colours from the millions of swatches online. 
The liquid lips are $6 USD each. The Foxy collection was $20 USD. The eyeshadow was $5 USD.



 I purchased this to support the Best Friends Animal Society. It's a great base colour. I'd recommend you getting it purely to support the cause.
 Colourpop always leaves a cute note with your order.
All products
Swatches. 
Left is from the mini collection "Foxy"
Right is full sized liquid lipsticks 

These liquid lipsticks are very wet. I personally prefer the more mousse type liquid lipstick as you have more time for a more precise application. These dry VERY fast. Its a race to get them on- especially if you are mixing colours. The formula feels almost "chalky" or powdery on the lips and you can actually feel them sitting there. They aren't the most comfortable liquid lip I've used and are in fact the most uncomfortable I've worn (barring the Jeffree Star "Masochist" disaster I own). They have killer staying power because of this and don't transfer. 
I probably won't be rushing to purchase anymore and would much prefer to use their amazing Lippie Stix instead. 
Have you picked up any ColourPop? What do you have? Leave it in the comments below!


Until next time,
Gentle hugs
Bridget


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik