Sunday 17 January 2016

2016 Monthly Angel Reading

Hey loves,

I stumbled across a post on Instagram of a women who had used angel therapy cards to guide her through her year. She picked a card for each month.
I decided to do the same. I picked the deck that called to me most (as I usually do that when I want guidance). I cleared my mind and would focus on each month whilst shuffling. I tend to allow the right cards to fall out of the deck instead of me picking them. I believe that this works best for me. Some months two cards would fall out. I also drew cards to "sum up" 2016.

I used the "Daily Guidance from your Angels"Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue.

January
Joy

February 
Steady Progress

March
Let Your Past Go

April
Change in Direction

May 
Assertiveness

June
Creative project

July
Child

August
Acceptance

September
Family

October
Wedding
Relationship

November
Trustworthy Guidance

December
Perfect timing
Time to go


*Overview*
There's nothing to worry about
Fresh air
Relationship

Each card has a paragraph written about it. I am excited to see how these cards reflect each month and hope this monthly overview can help me in making plans, making decisions, giving me some guidance and allowing the angels to help me on my journey.
I encourage you to do this and see what cards you draw! Let me know in the comments below.

Until next time,
Gentle hugs
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik