Friday 17 July 2015

Spoonie approved cups and mugs



 
Recently I saw a photo one of my friends took of her sitting in the sun reading with the gorgeous gold mug. I'd never seen a mug like it and knew I needed it in my life (this is the part where I tell you that I have a shopping addiction).

Looking on the Typo website I found these great shaker cups as well. These designs are sold out online but you can still grab them in some stores- so I had my friend look in her local Typo and found the designs I wanted/needed/desperately dreamed of.

They arrived this morning and I'm REALLY happy with them for a few reasons. I think that these would be really good for spoonies because...


  • They are both nice and big- I personally like that because I don't want to continually get up to refill my drink. It's definitely a spoonie plus!
  • For those left handers out there the mug is PERFECT because the lid comes off so you can move it to suit holding it in your left hand. As a leftie myself I haven't found a cup that lets me drink comfortably.
  • The Shaker Cup's lid screws on! I think this is the BEST idea for spoonies- I personally always drop my cups so having the lid stay on gives less risk of spilling my drinks everywhere.

I've never been so excited to drink before!

Mug
http://cottonon.com/AU/p/typo/carried-away-mug/2013614114986.html#start=1

Shaker Cup
http://cottonon.com/AU/p/typo/super-size-shaker-cup/2013698304983.html#start=1


Gentle hugs spoonies,
-Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik