Tuesday 14 July 2015

Insert Eminem song title here

Hello my loves,

I've been using my Little Miss Fibro Fighter and Bridget Parker page to blog on occasion lately. I've felt a bit confused with having so many pages and wondering how I could streamline it all so I can have one place to write about everything I want. So I've decided from now on they will all be written here then I will share on the appropriate pages on Facebook. 

I really want to write a proper post but I am flaring like all hell right now- so I'll be writing something more substantial really soon!

Until next time,
Gentle hugs
Bridget 


*** Did you get my headline?


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your posts! I hope you are feeling better soon. Gentle hugs, Brandi, Being Fibro Mom

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik